The Bedework Calendar System Wiki
- For general information and to download the Bedework quickstart package, please visit the official Bedework Website. We always welcome feedback via our mailing list.
- For bug reporting and tracking, please view existing tickets before adding a new ticket. Please note: to avoid spambots, anonymous ticketing has been disabled.
- Changes to releases
User and Implementer Documentation
Formal documentation is maintained in Open Document format (using Open Office). Notes for the various documents are maintained here to be incorporated into the formal documents. PDF snapshots of these documents are released with each quickstart release.
- Bedework 22.214.171.124 and earlier:
Bedework Developer Documentation
Developer documentation is maintained only in the wiki:
- Changes for the latest draft of CalDAV scheduling
- Bedework and timezones
- Bedework and liferay
- JavaDoc/API reference
- Getting started, code style
- Bedework and IDEs
- Configuring Eclipse for Bedework Development?
- Documentation & Tips
- Work to be done
- Development notes
- Client Testing and Release Checklists
- Client Planning
- Using Apache Solr for indexing
- Private Enterprise Number and oids