Timezones and UTC
Check that UTC times calculated are all correct. These turn up in:
- Start and end
- Affect duration (start and end different timezones)
- Recurrences (recurrencid)
Testing steps should:
- Create events over 2006 and 2007 periods (cover US dst change)
- Create events within and without dst period.
- Create events that start in dst and end out of dst, and vice versa - check duration.
- Create events that start in one timezone and end in another - check duration.
- Create simple recurrences that hit and span dst changes
- create recurrences and ensure exdates remove them
- create recurrences with event and exdates in different timezones.
We're currently set up to allow setting of alarms on events we don't own. Maybe they should be considered a mod so we should add them to an annotation.
In any case - we need to test:
- Add events with alarms via web, caldav, import
- Add alarm to existing event via the same
- Alter an alarm
- Remove alarm(s)
- Delete event with alarms