Bedework 3.5 Manual
The Bedework Manual is maintained in the SVN repository in Open Document format and released as a PDF at each formal release of a major Bedework version. The items below are intended to be semi-formal notes regarding the document itself. Please refer to the document in the repository to see the latest instructions that correspond to the most recent code base. Open Documents can be read and edited in Open Office. note: while 3.5. is in preview, the formal release is not up to date; the notes here are in preparation for updating that document
- Starting, Building, Deploying?
- Admin Guide? - setting up your calendar structure, deploying calendar suites, managing users
- Design Guide? - how to style the user interface; how to generate data feeds
- User Guide - using the personal web client; using CalDAV clients
Notes for Manual
- Notes on the Bedework 3.5 Release? - quick notes and high-level overview of most important changes in this version