Ticket #446 (defect)
Opened 4 years ago
Last modified 4 years ago
Bedework v3.5 manual: adduser documentation not quite right.
|Reported by:||bleibson||Assigned to:||johnsa|
On page 14, the 3.5 manual reads:
4. Enter one of the following commands (Linux or Windows): bedework/build/quickstart/linux/adduser userid Firstname Lastname email@example.com password
However, adduser doesn't have the execute bit on. In fact, among the scripts in the linux directory, only bw has that bit on. The doc should either say "sh bedework/build/..." or the execute bit should be turned on. In that case, I'd recommend changing the documentation to read "./bedework/build/..." That's more natural to Unix people.
08/24/09 10:58:43: Modified by bleibson
- milestone set to Bedework 3.5.
08/24/09 11:01:13: Modified by bleibson
- owner changed from Arlen Johnson to johnsa.
12/07/09 13:59:32: Modified by johnsa
- component changed from unclassified to manuals/documentation.
01/16/10 10:26:53: Modified by bleibson
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.5 to Bedework 3.6.
01/22/10 16:03:43: Modified by johnsa
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.6 to Bedework 3.5.
01/29/10 10:28:30: Modified by bleibson
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.5 to Bedework 3.7.