Ticket #41 (enhancement)
Opened 8 years ago
Last modified 6 years ago
Timezone updates require recalculation of utc
|Reported by:||douglm||Assigned to:||douglm|
Updating system timezones may require that UTC be recalculated for some dates.
We require a more functional timezone update which will allow the administrator to indicate that
- timezones should be updated
- which timezones have changed
- after which point in time does the change take effect
All will be optional. For example, not specifying a date and timezone but specifying update will cause all utc values to be recalculated.
01/17/07 22:33:30: Modified by douglm
- milestone set to Bedework 3.3.
01/19/07 14:41:03: Modified by douglm
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.3 to Bedework 3.3.1.
03/21/07 14:16:25: Modified by johnsa
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.3.1 to Bedework 3.3.2.
07/06/07 16:11:48: Modified by johnsa
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.3.2 to Bedework 3.4.
07/20/07 00:01:51: Modified by douglm
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.4 to Bedework 3.5.
01/29/08 09:40:44: Modified by douglm
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.5 to Bedework 4.0.