Ticket #390 (task)
Opened 4 years ago
Last modified 3 years ago
Add some reporting
|Reported by:||douglm||Assigned to:||douglm,johnsa|
As requested by Deborah Johnson...
I am reviewing my notes from our conference call and am sending information about what we would like in terms of reporting functionality within the Bedework software (to complement what we're getting from Google Analytics). Let me know if you have questions about any of these.
- Ability to know the number of events added on a given day by calendar admins/superadmins and to be able to identify the admins with specific calendar groups. In other words, it would be helpful for us to know what times of the year have more activity by our admins and which groups are (and are not) putting their events on the calendar. Of course, we would like to be able to generate this as a .csv or .xls file so we could "play" with the data.
- Ability to generate a file (.csv or .xls) of events by categories.
- Number of events submitted via community submission by day.
So, nothing too involved in terms of reporting, but that's easy for me to say!
05/11/09 22:54:52: Modified by douglm
- description changed.
05/15/09 14:48:32: Modified by johnsa
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.5 to Bedework 3.6.
05/28/09 11:53:03: Modified by johnsa
- component changed from unclassified to web clients.
12/14/09 15:08:32: Modified by johnsa
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.6 to Bedework 3.7.
07/09/10 00:03:28: Modified by douglm
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.7 to Bedework 4.0.