Ticket #230 (enhancement)
Opened 6 years ago
Last modified 5 years ago
More access control optimisations
|Reported by:||douglm||Assigned to:||douglm|
We should be able to optimise calculations of access if we
- know the access granted to the parent
- have a null access string in the child object.
In this case the access is the same as the parent (I think). Possible differences are in read-content, bind etc
05/15/07 13:48:39: Modified by douglm
- description changed.
07/06/07 16:11:48: Modified by johnsa
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.3.2 to Bedework 3.4.
09/25/07 10:51:51: Modified by douglm
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.4 to Bedework 3.5.
01/29/08 09:40:44: Modified by douglm
- milestone changed from Bedework 3.5 to Bedework 4.0.